RE: [TR] Restoration Shop for Triumph. TRIUMPH RESCUE!

To: "'Dave Willner'" <dwillner@ptd.net>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Restoration Shop for Triumph. TRIUMPH RESCUE!
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 21:57:18 -0400
Just as a clarification as I know that Matt would want folks to know how he
does his work.  Triumph Rescue does not do the painting of their
restorations. Matt uses a local shop that he swears by.  He and his crew do
all other work but the actual painting.  As others have noted, you will get
a fantastic job done by his shop.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6