[TR] Engine Bay Cleaning

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Engine Bay Cleaning
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:58:36 -0400
I've never had a problem cleaning the engine bay of these simple cars with the
power wash nozzel of a car wash.  I've used plastic sandwich bags or
supermarket bags to protect the distributor, voltage regulator, generator, and
coil.  Any trouble I can run into with a TR3A doing this?

And off-topic, I've been afraid to do this with my Toyota Tacoma, simply
because I don't know what to cover up.  Is there a way to clean the engine
bays of modern cars without angering the god Tron?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org