Re: [TR] Engine Bay Cleaning

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Engine Bay Cleaning
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:39:45 -0700
Hi Terry,
        As a reward for helping me work on the Triumphs I often clean
my Son's Tacoma with my pressure washer ... first a coat of
de-greaser, then a power wash/rinse.  Then a pass with the high
pressure air, just to remove the water faster.  Never a problem,
apparently his Modern engine is immune to water spray, I do try do
avoid the obvious electrical stuff with  the power rinse, but it does
get wet.
        I use the same technique on the TR3, cover the  coil first,
the distributor already has a water proof cover, and have never had
any problem

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L