[TR] stuff to check

To: "mrv8q@netscape.net" <mrv8q@netscape.net>,
Subject: [TR] stuff to check
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:26:42 -0700
well Randall's better than we know---After a quick trip to Randall's in the
Bucket ( TR2) some things on the car  stopped working on the way. My new
airhorns( useful for clearing the freeway to make way for small invisible
LBCs) which was finally found to be the new control headset -the copper
contact ring fell off--a little 5minute epoxy and all was well. The other
thing was the failure of the last winkler pin in the throttle linkage. The
accelerator arm was rotating on the shaft so a new roll pin fixed that . So
if you have a limp pedal check the pins in the accelerator shaft ( there
are 3 of them) .It also makes the linkage easy to get out .PS Randall has a
cool Vitesse for sale, Mike TR2inLA

===     http://www.vtr.org