[TR] Re:

To: sandner@worldnet.att.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re:
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 21:48:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/2006 12:38:27 PM Central Standard Time,
sandner@worldnet.att.net writes:
> listers,
> i have today acquired a 'ka-ka' brown hard top to complete my BMIHT birth
> cert.
> do i have to completely remove the soft top to install?
> there are 2 bolt holes in front of the rear window, where do those bolts go?
> TIA
> randy sandner

No but you do have to dismount the rear attachment since the hardtop uses the
same interface surface.  Also, the B-pillar mounting brackets will prevent
the top from being raised.  But you can leave the folding top on the car if you
have no better place to store it.

Dave
71 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org