Re: [TR] TR6: soft brake pedal sometimes

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6: soft brake pedal sometimes
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 21:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, I replaced everything in the rear brakes also including shoes.  I did
adjust them by cranking down the adjuster and then road testing to ensure that
the rear brakes were providing stopping force without locking up before the
front brakes.  It was trial and error using an empty parking lot.  I'm open to
suggestions on a better way to do it.

  Thanks, Greg

ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:
        In a message dated 7/4/2006 12:14:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,