RE: [TR] Neat Heloise Hint #1

To: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Neat Heloise Hint #1
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:28:48 -0500
> Sorry, lost me there. What is a nut driver?
>
> Chris Buckley

A nut driver is like a screwdriver with a fat "blade".  The
"blade" is a tube with a hex socket at the end.  It is
tubular to allow clearance for the stud or bolt onto which
you are driving a hex nut.

Think of it as a very deep small-diameter socket with a
screwdriver handle.  Electronics technicians always have
lots of these.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,
1994 Miata C package
pethier@isd.net  http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
I decry the textmessagization of the American-English
language.

===     http://www.vtr.org