Re: [TR] resistance for the fuel sending gauge?

To: lstein6@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] resistance for the fuel sending gauge?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:39:25 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 8:53:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lstein6@gmail.com writes:

> 30, 60 or 90 ohms?
> 79 tr7  thx larry

Larry,

I just repaired a fuel sending unit from a Lotus Europa....looks a lot like a
Spitfire unit (don't tell the Lotus people!)...the resistance after cleaning
and testing was roughly 28 ohms to 100 ohms - full swing so, without a lot of
research,  I'm guessing that's a fairly typical range.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA  USA

'76 TR6 CF57822U