Re: [TR] RE: Triumph article in "Automotive News

To: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Triumph article in "Automotive News
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:10:53 +0200
A few years back I went to Abingdon by car (not lbc) and asked 3 local men
(between 60 and 70 years old) where the old MG factory had been. All 3 seemed
to never had heard that there had been a car factory during their life in
Abingdon, even one told me he had never heard of a car named MG. The fourth
finally could tell me the way to go. As you can imagine, I was really
staggered.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]

===     http://www.vtr.org