[TR] TR3A mystery bracket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A mystery bracket
From: Art McEwen <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:02:18 -0400
So last week I get my car back from the body shop and it's time to
reassemble things, now most of the stuff I took off so I know where it
goes back, and some of the stuff they took off like the steering
brackets, master cylinder etc  I recognize fairly easily.

However there's one bracket I can't place, there's no obvious place for
it and nothing seems to be looser then it should be (ie in need of a
support), can the experts here place it for me?  I'm guessing its from
under the engine bay or under the dash..

Photos can be viewed here:  http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akmce/my_photos

Many thanks,

Art

===     http://www.vtr.org