Re: [TR] dispatch from Dallas

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] dispatch from Dallas
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:43:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/21/06 10:54:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sumton@sbcglobal.net writes:

> numerous spitfires including one with an s2000 engine and corvette rear end
> which is wayyyy to tail happy - you should have seen him on the autocross -
> maybe he's really a drifter

I'd say thats a pretty poor description of JoeCurry's performance in the
autocross today - yes he had some difficulty getting power to the ground with
street tires on which he drove the car to the event from the hotel, but he by
no
means smoked them up like a drifter - I'll be shocked if he didn't set FTD.
It was also a treat to see someone push a Southern Cross really hard in the
autocross - that was awesome.
Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org