Re: [TR] dispatch from Dallas

To: levilevi@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] dispatch from Dallas
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:38:36 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/2006 1:02:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
levilevi@comcast.net writes:

Jack wrote: then it should have been listed as M6 and not M4
i wondered why  there wasn't an M6 class - where they all listed in   M4?

There isn't a M6 in VTR autocross.  There's  a S6 which is just stock TR250s
and TR6s.  There's also S2 for stock TR2s  and stock TR3s and a S4 for all
stock TR4s (4As too).

duh!
thanks for the correction - that's the last time i make a statement like
that without looking at the rules first:
_http://www.vintagetriumphregister.org/rules/autocross.shtml_
(http://www.vintagetriumphregister.org/rules/autocross.shtml)

I shouldn't have trusted my memory - it isn't what it used to
be...ah....what were we talking about?

Cheers

Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org