[TR] Question??? Results!!

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Question??? Results!!
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:05:23 -0700
Thanks for the many replies in response to my question about the "CLACKING'
door check strap on my TR250!

Unfortunately, the results are not definitive. It seems more responders
wanted to hear the answer rather than suggest a fix. There were only two or
three solid suggestions for a cure. They indicated that they had replaced
the check strap(s) with about some of those folks receiving a satisfactory
solution and some still with an unacceptable noise level!

I have decided to just leave mine alone and hope for the best. After it is
all back together perhaps it will be more quiet what with the door panel and
kick panel installed. We will see!

Thanks again,

Jim
Jim Bauder