Re: [TR] off topic but possibly important

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] off topic but possibly important
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:50:59 -0500
> check your house insurance policy, and if its traveler's i'd switch.

I think you'll find that to be the case with just about any homeowner's
policy.  Their logic is that they don't want to be responsible for damage
caused by a homeowner not properly maintaining their water systems (and, I
hasten to add, I am not saying that you did that!).  I had a similar problem
several years ago.

Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org