[TR] TR4A Vertical Link Question

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A Vertical Link Question
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:26:14 -0400
OK, I am a little confused. While taking the front suspension apart on my
TR4A I noticed the vertical link didn't have a grease fitting to lube the
lower trunion. There is a flat area in the casting the looks like there
could have been a grease nipple there if someone had drilled an tapped a
hole! The one I took off my first tr4A has one. I am going to use the ones
with grease fittings but I would like to know why the other one has no
fitting? Anybody know?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A