Re: [TR] TR3A Tranny Removal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Tranny Removal
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:37:28 -0400
Had a couple of comments wondering if the adjustment was out.  I did look at
the slave and pedal adjustments.  Most telling, when I connected the slave
rod, the transmission throw lever was "at rest," meaning the clutch should
have been tight to the flywheel, so that any pedal return after depression
should return that clutch throw lever to that beginning position.

Good question, though, everyone.  Thanks.

Terry

===     http://www.vtr.org