Re: [TR] Tire Date Codes (w/secret decoder ring application)

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tire Date Codes (w/secret decoder ring application)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:25:29 +0100
Hi Bob
Your last comment reminded me of a friends Mini 1275GT shod with a set of
Kelly Springfield tyres, they lasted so long and gripped so little that we
coined the expression "road resistant tyres", He tried desperately to kill
them, wheel spin starts and handbrake turns, after 2 years of that they were
still legal and still didn't grip worth a darn so he threw them away!

Graham.