Re: [TR] Tire Date Codes (w/secret decoder ring application)

To: technical-iwnet@wight365.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Tire Date Codes (w/secret decoder ring application)
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:20:23 EDT
technical-iwnet@wight365.net writes:

<< Kelly Springfield tyres, they lasted so long and gripped so little that we
 coined the expression "road resistant tyres", >>

They were also the most screechy tires around, make a slow speed tight corner
in a parking lot and the cops would wake up.   I had a set on a 77
International Scout, someone I knew had a set of "performance tires " on a
Mazda RX-7
and they were screechy too.

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org