Re: [TR] TR4 Virtual Drive

To: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Virtual Drive
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 05:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Nice little virtual ride!  If your camera has a microphone port, get one with a
foam piece covering the tip, if not any type of acoustic foam would work to
cover the built-in mic.  If you had the seperate mic, you could duct tape it to
the bumper to pick up that sweet exhaust note :)

===     http://www.vtr.org