[TR] "The cheap low miles TR4 on ebay"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] "The cheap low miles TR4 on ebay"
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:12:21 +0100
I fired off a question to the seller who claims she is the seller's rep. Her
reply is below.

I went to look at the tires.  They say Telleborg European on all including
the spare.  They look to be the original tires. Thanks again for your
interest!

AFAIK, the factory never used Trelleborg tyres on any car and in TR4 days I
guess it was Dunlop SP as a line-fit or Mich X as a line-fit option. Of
course, Dunlop and Mich X may not have been the ideal choice for the owner
and the current tyres were fitted pre-deliverty by the dealer. Now 100k
miles, 200k miles or whatever .................

Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org