Re: [TR] Heat from tunnel

To: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>, "Ed Oot" <eoot@citlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Heat from tunnel
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:40:53 +0000
I glued the foil heatshield to the underside of the carpet. It does interfere
somewhat whith the carpet lying flat, but it does seem to help prevent my knee
from getting buned. I didn't want to put it on the underside of the tunnel
because I figured the foil woult get torn and the foam would soak up a lot of
oil and dirt.
Bob

From: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>

===     http://www.vtr.org