Re: [TR] Do I have a bad starter?

To: "Cameron Rooke" <beaker211@rogers.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Do I have a bad starter?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:02:38 -0700
I suppose that's possible. I don''t know anything about the GT6, but if it's
anything like the TR3/4, I would first check to see if the starter is just
jammed by trying to turn the engine over with the fan, or pushing it a few
inches in 4th. Then I would check to see if that #@&*! bushing didn't fall
out of the back again.
Bob

Subject: [TR] Do I have a bad starter?