[TR] Brake Lines

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Brake Lines
From: Dale VanCleef <dalevancleef@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:02:52 -0500
Hello all,
I have a '73 TR6 which has developed extremely soft brakes.  I think a
MC rebuild/replace is in order.  The PO routed the brake lines is a
manner which makes it impossible to remove the oil filter canister.
This seems like the perfect time to fix both problems.

If anyone has a picture of how the brake lines are supposed to be
routed, I would be extremely grateful if they could send it to me off
list at:
dalevancleef@verizon.net

Thanks in advance,
Dale VanCleef