[TR] Kansas City All British 25th Anniversary 9/2-3

Subject: [TR] Kansas City All British 25th Anniversary 9/2-3
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:50:36 -0500
Please join us in Kansas City for our Silver Anniversary show.

Along with the many fine area cars, we've invited DeLorean as our guest
marque. It's their 25th anniversary, too!

Kansas City Airport Marriott
775 Brasilia Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153-1153
September 2 & 3, 2006

See our show site for more details and registration forms:
http://kcallbritish.tripod.com  (Note: no www)

A Saturday morning driving event is scheduled, organized by the
Flatwater Austin Healey Club.

We'd love to see any of you listers there.

Roger Elliott
Pat Fischer
TR250, Spitfire, GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org