Re: [TR] Rare Triumphs on eBay: Triumph Italia, Renown, Bond

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Rare Triumphs on eBay: Triumph Italia, Renown, Bond
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:19:55 -0400
 John,

 Forgive me please if your comment was intended as humor and I am responding in
a decidedly serious fashion. I dont want to offend you in either case. I am not
familiar with specifics of a TR3 and certainly not an Italia. But it appears
that with the key off the Italia temp guage will read max temp. The key is in
the off position, no RPM's, no oil pressure, all of which leads me to believe
the car is not running.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)