RE: [TR] Design considerations/ What should the new Triumph

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Design considerations/ What should the new Triumph
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:55:00 -0400
Harold,
I want to live near you. Quality garages around me have labor rates of
$80/hr. Dealerships, depending on the make, can be even more. When I was
driving Audi's, it was interesting to go to the Porsche/Audi dealer for
service and see one labor rate for Audi and a higher one for Porsche.

You're right in your analysis. Modern cars are so cluttered under the hood
that even the simplest task has to take far longer then working on our LBCs.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org