[TR] Re: QuestionAuto Dollys

To: <N5572B@aol.com>
Subject: [TR] Re: QuestionAuto Dollys
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:42:53 -0400
I don't have a catalog in front of me, but if they are the red ones and
shaped like a v, they work great. You can push your car around with 1 hand.
Just make sure the V is perpendicular to the tire or you will push the car
right off the dolly. Sounds obvious but there are no instructions so you
could miss this simple step.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A