RE: [TR] Re: QuestionAuto Dollys

To: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>, <N5572B@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [TR] Re: QuestionAuto Dollys
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:15:05 -0700
> > I bought the
> > ones from Harbor Freight and they are useless.

I also bought the ones from HF, and they work just fine for me.  They sometimes
have different types, be sure to get the ones with the iron/steel wheels
(instead of plastic).  I spent just a little quality time with mine, lubricating
all the bushings/bearings and making sure the wheels turned easily (had to file
away some flash on a couple of wheels).  Now my biggest problem is that the car
will move if I just lean against it !

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org