Re: [TR] Floors and doors!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Floors and doors!
From: <richhalpern@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:22:26 -0500 (CDT)
Some local Austin Healey fans have done just that for their big Healeys.  Works
for them.  If you are going to do more than one car it may well be worth the
effort.

Dave

Dave,

It's good to know that my idea is not original, because that means it probably
works.

He could do my 62!  Car is in Ohio.  Have Trailer - Will Travel!
Cheers,
Darrell

Darrell,

I will let you know how it goes, but considering I expect it to take a couple
of months to do my ride....I hope your not already doing a Fred Flintstone.

Rich

===     http://www.vtr.org