[TR] NonTR -- help with Maine trip

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] NonTR -- help with Maine trip
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:08:35 -0400
Sorry the bomb the list but my bride and I are planning a trip to visit
relatives in southern Maine over Labor Day, we'll have a couple of days to
ourselves midweek then head down to New Jersey for more relative visiting. We
were thinking of going to Bar Harbor for a couple of days.  Is this a good
idea?  Places to stay?? We prefer Inns over larger or smaller places.  Within
walking distance to shops and dinning.
Any ideas would be appreciated.  Anything Triumph  going on could be a
possibility, too.
TIA
Tom --- in really hot Florida
61 TR3A