RE: [TR] No LBC but a tiny bit of LBA

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] No LBC but a tiny bit of LBA
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:25:47 -0700
> If I inadvertantly gave the impression that this was a trip undertaken by me
> I apologise. Truth to tell I was shown this Oshkosh URL by a likeminded AOF,
> and as I knew there to be some interest in aviation on the list I thought I
> would share it.

Thank you for sharing David.  I enjoyed it greatly, and passed the link around
to numerous friends who also enjoyed it.

I did think at first that it was your trip, but it seemed strange that you would
fly to Oshkosh via California, so I decided it must be someone else !
<G>

Randall (who wouldn't know an LBA if it bit him)

===     http://www.vtr.org