RE: [TR] TR3 O/D relay

To: <amcewen2@cogeco.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 O/D relay
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:15:30 -0700
> Thanks Randall,  I also found this diagram that looks right, I'm
> guessing the wiring for a spit would be the same.
>
> http://www.triumphspitfire.com/images/wiring/overdrivewiring.pdf

That's basically the same diagram shown in the TR2/3 workshop manual.  It
will certainly work.  But I do not believe it's the way the factory wired
the TR3/A/B, at least not the way they wired TS39781LO (nor the way it's
shown in the photo in the workshop manual).

Not that it really matters, take your pick.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org