RE: [TR] TR 3A Interior Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] TR 3A Interior Question
From: ray@raysmg.com
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 07:59:42 -0700
I sometimes find the answers to questions like this in the marketing
material manufacturers provided through dealers; salesroom brochures
are one such source. I have acquired a number of these items
corresponding the the cars I have interests in, including the TR3, and
have displayed them on my web site (www.raysmg.com); you might wish to
check out the one on the TR3. This brochure does list trim options as
well as paint choices; it is at:

http://www.raysmg.com/rays_mg_midget_documentation_tr3_4_60brochure.htm

If you navigate back up you will also find a couple Sprite brochures,
including the Bugeye, and a full set of MG Midget brochures.

Hope this helps,

Ray

Ray McCaleb
ray@raysmg.com