RE: [TR] Rear axle issue

To: <ghamilton99@comcast.net>, "'Terry Geiger'"
Subject: RE: [TR] Rear axle issue
From: "Jerry Stasyszen" <jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:21:11 -0600
Actually if there is a triumph club close by you could contact them to see
if anyone has a Churchill hub puller. The Churchill hub puller willpop it
off in about 10 seconds. You would never belive it was on as tight as it
was. I worked on getting my hubs off for two days before contacting our
local club. A member had the puller and pop it off in about 10 seconds. It
was embarrassing. The hub puller cost to much to buy but most local clubs
have a member who has one and these guys are usually more than willing to
help.

Happy Motoring
Jerry