[TR] Tenax id

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tenax id
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:38:03 -0500
I need some help identifying which tenax fasteners go where on my >60K TR3a:

www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/tenax

My next step on the car assembly is the capping piece that goes along the
top of the dash.
Which ones in the picture do I use?

Also, there are a couple of the style that take a nut, where the threaded
part is longer - where do these ones go?
Then there are some that are self-tapping; do these go in the doors?

And what are the three srews on the left for?
Thanks,
Jim

PS I assume I will need more than these to do the whole car, so will order
as many more as I need once this is sorted out. Also, I do have enough and
know about the small ones for the top of the windscreen.

Thanks,
Jim Wallace
2TS81417LO

===     http://www.vtr.org