Re: [TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:25:44 -0000
Michael

I'm faced with the same problem is getting money for copies of my book. What
I ask for is the client to send me US dollar cash wrapped in a copy of the
emails we exchange. I then convert these $'s at the local main post office
bureau de change for a reasonable exchange rate. Why not imitate? Buy
dollars at your post office and then send the cash by recorded delivery or
registered mail? BTW, with over 2000 books sold to date using this method, I
haven't lost a payment yet.

My 2 pee's worth

Jonmac