Re: [TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph List Grill/bumper badges - request for
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:54:24 +0000
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, at around 00:42:26 local time, Mark J. Bradakis
<mark@bradakis.com> wrote:
>> Would some kind soul with a US bank account be prepared to accept a
>PayPal payment
>> from  me (to include all PayPal fees) and to forward a check in US
>dollars to Joe?
>
>I can do either Paypal or credit cards through the Fat Chance Garage,
>I'll be glad to help.

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much indeed to you for the offer - which has reminded me
that it has been a while since I made a donation to team.net using that
method.   As soon as I get a postage cost from Joe, I'll PayPal you the
full amount (with a note saying how much to send to Joe), plus the cost
of the PayPal fees, plus a few bob towards team.net.

To all those who so kindly offered to help off-list, thank you.   I was
absolutely overwhelmed with responses.   Aren't Triumph people *nice*?
:-)

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org