Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: William Brewer <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:53:54 -0800 (PST)
All the time, Bill. All the time. However, I know that I will never buy a
Chevrolet Cobalt, that's for sure.

When I hop in a new car and can listen to
the music while driving, I think this would be good. But the driving
experience in the new cars (well, common cars anyway) is pathetic. The only
other car I owned before that I loved to drive was my 1987 Celica. That was my
first 5 speed, sporty car. Loved it.

Like our famous Don Cherry recently said
'Until they stop making cars that look like jelly beans, I'll stick with the
classics'.

Cameron
'07 Cobalt (rental)
'71 GT6 (broken)