[TR] Installation instructions for GP2 cam

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: [TR] Installation instructions for GP2 cam
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:33:27 -0500
    Does anyone have the instructions for the Goodparts GP2 cam and 1.65
roller rocker installation.  Im in the process of removing the timing
chain so I can take out the crankshaft and Im find the marks don't line
up.  I want figure this out before I take it apart any further.  Thanks
John Mitchell   76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org