Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: anabil007@comcast.net, tswhitez123@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:06:39 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2006 3:24:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
anabil007@comcast.net writes:

My  daughter has a 1994 , and it is a true pleasure to
drive, the   shifting  is  true  "snick,  snick",  the handling is
superb, in my opinion it  would out autocross any  Triumph

Having competed in regional SCCA autocross E stock class against 1.6  liter
Miatas in a TR8, i can verify your autocross opinion is 100% correct.
A few years ago I placed 8th out of 8 cars in local SCCA E Stock one week
before I won the stock TR8 class at VTR national.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org