[TR] Pic of my TR3's A-pst & inner sill to be emailed

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Pic of my TR3's A-pst & inner sill to be emailed
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:58:23 -0500
List,
I checked my frame for straightness (and it passed the inspection) seems like
years ago!  I've got a picture that I can send (if you'd be kind enough to
email me and request it).  It's of the inner sill and the A-post junction on
my TR3.  I have been trying to get it as close to perfect as possible (and
then under advice by Roger William's:'"I'll raise the A-post 1/8" more
because, 'the scuttle has a mind of it's own".
        This picture is of the driver's left side, taken next to the inner sill
and
looking toward the A-post with about 3/16" clearance before it touchs the
inner sill.  I am sending it to individuals because I am wondering if it looks
familiar.

I am sending out this picture because this 'is a first for me' and I want to
get it right!

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
50 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org