RE: [TR] RE: wheel bearing question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] RE: wheel bearing question
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:50:17 -0500
On 19 Dec 2006 at 18:46, Randall wrote:

> > W.r.t. the equal play in both axes, I would agree except that with a
> > tie rod attached the wheel
>
> If the tie rod was attached to the wheel, the wheel wouldn't turn at all !

You know, my first reaction to this was "of course, and you know what
I meant!"  Then I thought about it and umm, well, hmm, umm so like,
why weren't you here this morning to remind me of the obvious???

I still don't feel any free play at the trunnion or the ball joint
but I do feel like an idiot.  Only temporarily though.

Thank you.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com