[TR] (no lbc) no trimming required?

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] (no lbc) no trimming required?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 0:17:33 -0500
Isin't it a problem for this list if we don't trim our replies?

Perhaps the method that I'm trying is overkill, but it does do that.

The MS Outlook email that I was using expired, so instead of sending Bill more
money I downloaded the free version of i. Scribe at
http://www.memecode.com/scribe.php

However, my MS Outlook continues to allow me to recieve email , just read and
store it, but just not reply to it.  This forces me to send letters to the
list without previous comments.  Sometimes this could be a hassle but, if it
makes things easier for mjb, I'll try it.

 I maybe wrong, I'm not a geek!

 Paul Dorsey

===     http://www.vtr.org