RE: [TR] paint prep

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] paint prep
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:45:32 +0000
When I had my car stripped for painting the painter said it had to be
primered within 24 hours of stripping.  If you don't primer it within 24
hours it will develop oxidation that will turn into rust after it is
painted.  He also said that it had to be painted within 24 hours of
primering of you would have to sand all the primer before painting.

Best regards,
Tom

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live

===     http://www.vtr.org