[TR] TR3 Color Codes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Color Codes
From: Alexander Delis <ols@bcdef.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 19:55:39 -0500
Listers

It is finally time to have my 1958 TR3 painted.  I ordered a Heritage
certificate and found that the oriinal color of my car was Primrose
(it is white now).

The guy painting the car needs the paint code for the color.  I have
looked at the VTR site and  Googled this and can find several paint
chip scans, but no paint codes.

The only actual codes I've ben able to find are for Triumph motorcycles.

Know the differences between monitors, scanners, software etc, I
really don't want to order paint fron a scanned chip.

Can anyone help?

TIA

Alex

===     http://www.vtr.org