[TR] Hylomar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hylomar
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:21:43 -0800
>Gotta ask, Peter, is that by any chance "real" Hylomar, rather than the
>modified
>"Hylomar HPF" that Permatex sold ?

>I've heard the real stuff is readily available in the UK ... was
planning to
>have a friend bring me back some next year.  But if I can get it from
Moss

>Will have to check, we also offer under GCC102 @ $18.95(!) imported
form UK.
>will check "HPF" vs. "real" on both and let everyone know on Tuesday.

OK...  Randall, I think what you want is what we sell under GGC102:
comes from Hylomar in UK, $18.95/3.5 oz tube
        We also sell under 221-556 Hylomar from a U.S. vendor: doesn't
say HPF, vendor says same formulation as used by Rolls-Royce.  $7.95/1.5
oz tube with applicator nozzle.

Peter Arakelian
Purchasing Agent
Moss Motors, Ltd.