[TR] Tipping Valve

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tipping Valve
From: Brian Hodge <bahodge80@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:22:24 -0800 (PST)
    Hi all,
      I've never been on the list and I am not sure just how this  works so I'm
just going to jump right to the point.
      I own a TR 250, I got a brake master cylinder repair kit  from Moss.
      I have removed the master cylinder from the car.
      In the workshop manual it says push the master cylinder  secondary
plunger in slightly and take out the tipping valve.
  My problem is that it looks like I need a giant Allen wrench to take out the
tipping valve.
      I tried use a bolt head of the proper diameter to remove it  but it seems
like its too hard, and I dont want to break anything.
      How do I get it out?
          Tia
          Brian Hodge
      TR250 CD2558LO