[TR] Brake master cylinder rebuild question #2

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Brake master cylinder rebuild question #2
From: Brian Hodge <bahodge80@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:20 -0800 (PST)
    Hi all thanks for all the help with my tipping valve  problem.
      Next problem is now that I have removed the tipping valve I can  remove
the first of the plunger assemblys but cannot get the second one out of  the
master cylinder.
      Any suggestions on how to get that second assembly out would  be highly
appreciated.
      Tia
      Brian Hodge
      TR250