Re: [TR] Brake master cylinder rebuild question #2

To: bahodge80@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Brake master cylinder rebuild question #2
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:25:21 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2006 6:19:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bahodge80@yahoo.com writes:

Next  problem is now that I have removed the tipping valve I can  remove the
first of the plunger assemblys but cannot get the second one out of  the
master cylinder.
Any suggestions on how to get that  second assembly out would  be highly
appreciated.

==AM==
In most cases, it should come out with some persuasive tapping of the open
end of the cylinder on a block of wood or the top of your workbench. At worst,
a  blast of air should do it.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org