[TR] Bouncing Email

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] Bouncing Email
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:52:56 -0500
I'm very Internet and PC savvy but this one has me baffled. I'm trying to
send a Plain Text email to someone and it keeps getting bounced with this
message "The user does not accept email in non-Western (non-Latin) character
sets." I've tried both HTML and Plain Text and it bounces both ways. Is it
the web site link that's embedded in the email that's causing this?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Converting to Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org